Our key aim is to develop aspirational leaders and managers who will reach both their academic and professional potential and become inspirational leaders of public services in the future.
What can Leadership and Management offer?
Our portfolio of university and professional management qualifications have been designed with partners in health, social care and the Institute of Leadership and Management to suit your needs and help you achieve your career goals.
Gain the knowledge, skills and experience in leadership management that are seen as crucial for managers working in public services in the current economic climate.
What can Coaching and Mentoring offer?
Working closely with the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC), the team currently deliver professional coaching qualifications for managers and coaches at level 5, and for senior managers, leaders and professional coaches at level 7. Our coaching and mentoring offer is ideal for:
- Organisations looking to develop a coaching culture
- Individual managers and leaders who want to develop essential coaching skills
- Professional coaches looking to add credibility and qualification to their practice
Our experienced team designs, develops and delivers bespoke, context driven solutions, giving organisations the potential to:
- Address contemporary management and leadership issues at all levels
- Enable the positive development of the core strength of the organisation’s people
- Enhance leadership and business performance
- Develop talent and achieve strategic objectives and goals