The course is aligned to all elements of my role as a manager/leader and helps develop and improve my skills and understanding. We have an opportunity to learn new skills such as strategic planning; this isn’t something we are required to do in great detail as middle managers, but by learning, it gives me confidence that I have more to offer my employer.
Designed in collaboration with employers, our programme ensures that apprentices are able to provide the high level skills your business needs in an increasingly competitive global market.
With a University of Cumbria apprenticeship programme, you'll have access to:
- academic expertise in areas ranging from leadership and management to health and education
- expert staff with experience in industry and academic research
- training needs analyses and advice on accessing apprenticeship standards and forming trailblazer groups
- extensive learner support, including a personal tutor, advice on learning and development, and English and Maths if required
- regular feedback on apprentice progress
- a named key account manager
- assistance with use of the Digital Apprenticeship Service and maximising use of the levy and government contributions.