It’s really rewarding and will help you with your day to day management skills. You need to be prepared to put in the effort and hours, but it is worth it for the sense of satisfaction and achievement you will experience.
Degree and Higher Level Apprenticeships allow you to gain practical work experience while studying towards a degree
Benefits of becoming an apprentice
- Earn a wage whilst studying
- Gain practical work experience
- Make valuable connections in your chosen field
- Available at a range of levels (Level 4 - Level 7)
- Professional Body Accreditations are also available for certain courses.
Why choose us?
The University of Cumbria has an excellent track record in helping its graduates to progress into, or develop further in their chosen career path.
Studying with us means you will have access to high quality teaching and support from a personal tutor throughout your apprenticeship journey.
How to become an apprentice
Apprenticeship programmes are initiated by employers. For more information, please contact us on 0845 606 1144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.