CertHE Practice Development is a flexible programme which meets the professional development needs of a broad range of health care professionals, including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, nurses, paramedics, assistant practitioners and health/social care workers. The programme can be tailored to suit your needs and schedule. You can choose to study at one of our vibrant campuses or complete the course entirely by distance learning.
Why Choose University of Cumbria
- Taught by experienced practitioners and academics, who have extensive experience of working in the NHS and a range of other occupations
- Close support and guidance throughout your studies from a personal tutor
- Tutors carry out national and international research, are members of national advisory bodies and publish papers in their areas of expertise - which will enhance your learning
- Interactive online classrooms give you the opportunity to debate and discuss real life scenarios and experiences with fellow students, so you'll never feel like you're studying in isolation
- We’ve extensive experience as CPD distance learning providers and have a well-established online study skills package for you to use
- Bring your previous university credit with you – whether from us or another institution. We have generous allowances for the accreditation of prior learning (APL)