As a paramedic, it is important your skills are of the highest calibre to ensure a top level of service to patients.
MSc Paramedic: Practice Development has been developed with local ambulance services to meet the educational needs of paramedics looking to continue their professional development. You will benefit from a flexible approach to learning that fits around your work shifts, allowing you to study through distance and work-based learning.
We have provided excellent training for paramedics since 2000, and our subject specialists have extensive experience in distance learning. You will leave with the knowledge and skills to move forward in your career, reaching senior levels of employment. So, if you've got the ambition, we have the facilities and resources to help you achieve it.
Why Choose University of Cumbria?
- Study on a modular basis – learning at your own, comfortable pace
- Range of modules to choose from to suit your interests and employment needs
- Flexible funding options available - you can pay module by module or via student loan
- Taught by experienced practitioners and academics, who have extensive experience of working in the NHS and a range of other occupations
- Close support and guidance throughout your studies from a personal tutor
- Tutors carry out national and international research, are members of national advisory bodies and publish papers in their areas of expertise - which will enhance your learning
- Interactive online classrooms give you the opportunity to debate and discuss real life scenarios and experiences with fellow students, so you'll never feel like you're studying in isolation
- We have extensive experience as CPD distance learning providers and have a well-established online study skills package for you to use
- Bring your previous university credit with you – whether from us or another institution. We have generous allowances for the accreditation of prior learning (APL)