This course is run in exclusive partnership with the Robert Kennedy College in Zurich, Switzerland and applications should be made directly at their website.
The MBA is the prime management qualification for managers. Designed for your success, the MBA creates distinctive managers with a comprehensive knowledge of the latest business practices. This specialised MBA in Risk Management explores the range of concepts and functions of risk management and associated practices within the business sector, evaluating how effective risk management processes and practices are and how risk can be addressed and minimised in business in the global context (although there may be some bias towards UK practice in particular with respect to case study discussions, the programme should be considered global in terms of its coverage of risk).
The MBA has been shaped to form what the programme team believes to be a unique curriculum. It allows students to:
- Gain a UK Higher Education Institution accredited MBA.
- Study in their own time (in whatever time-zone in which they live).
- Study at their own pace (within the current period of University of Cumbria regulations for part-time study).
- Continue to live in their own country/location without disrupting family life.
- Continue to pursue their existing career without a break.
The MBA programmes benefit greatly from the internationality derived from recruiting students from across the globe, and drawing on tutors well qualified in their field.