You will learn in a ‘global classroom’ alongside international students, where you can experience a social and cultural understanding of practice in other countries, helping to inform your cross-cultural business reasoning, practices and solutions. Plus, it gives you the opportunity to secure contacts across the globe.
Your learning will be enhanced with work-based projects and workshops giving you every opportunity to build your business confidence and give you an authentic insight into the scenarios and challenges that you will face in your future career.
On this course you will...
- Feed your passion for exploring international management papers and research to gain a fully-rounded picture of the international business landscape.
- Evaluate how theory can be informed by, and applied to, the current economic climate, giving you the skills you need to manage and lead in the current world of business.
- Study in our dedicated and professional business school where you will meet like-minded people, make beneficial business contacts and see your personal learning and skills enhanced for a successful career.
- Work with tutors who have a wealth of experience in organisations like the UN.
- Have the flexibility to study part-time. Continue working while you gain your master's.
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.