If you aspire to work in the global business world with multi-national companies, our course will help you to secure the professional knowledge and skills to bolster your career in this fast-paced market.
You will learn about international business practices, operations, sustainability and strategic management in the context of today’s complex and changing globalised marketplace.
Why Choose University of Cumbria
You will learn in a ‘global classroom’ alongside international students, where you can experience a social and cultural understanding of practice in other countries, helping to inform your cross-cultural business reasoning, practices and solutions. Plus, it gives you the opportunity to secure contacts across the globe.
Your learning will be enhanced with work-based projects and workshops giving you every opportunity to build your business confidence and give you an authentic insight into the scenarios and challenges that you will face in your future career.
- Our strong links with regional businesses and with partnerships nationally and internationally – including our partner FAME in Malaysia - boosts networking and employment prospects
- Tutors have a wealth of international experience working in the field, working for organisations such as the UN and as consultants
- Learn contemporary knowledge and insights from industry experts
- Access to the latest technology and packages used in the real business world
- Option to study part-time, if you are currently employed and would like to continue in your job while gaining a masters
- Opportunity to complete a piece of postgraduate research on a specific area of interest to you
- Tutorials and seminars are in small groups and with a personal tutor support system, it means we get to know you well
- Tutors are involved in international research, which informs your learning with up-to-date knowledge and practice
- Great pastoral care to support you while you live and learn with us
This course will feed your passion for exploring international management papers and research to gain a fully-rounded picture of the international business landscape. It will help you to evaluate how theory can be informed by, and applied to, the current economic climate, giving you the skills you need to manage and lead in the current world of business.
You will study in our dedicated and professional business school where you will meet like-minded people, make beneficial business contacts and see your personal learning and skills enhanced for a successful career.
You'll develop a full understanding and critical awareness of current issues within international management studies.