Led by the University of Cumbria’s nationally acclaimed Project Management team, and developed in collaboration with the Project Academy Ltd., this programme has been aligned to the APM Chartered Project Professional (ChPP) Standard. Students who complete this programme will also be eligible to apply for Chartered Project Professional status.
On this course you will...
- Study a unique postgraduate programme, designed to elevate the skills and knowledge of professionals currently working in a Project, Programme or Portfolio setting.
- Apply your learning directly back to your organisation with a flexible delivery pattern that complements the workplace environment.
- Study a range of interactive project topics, developing knowledge of fundamental project management concepts and principles, and maximising opportunities for professional development and collaboration.
- Work with the leading providers of Project Management education in the UK, partnering with employers such as Sellafield Ltd., BAE Systems, Rolls Royce, the NHS, and the BBC in recent years.
- Learn from our academic staff, who have a wealth of hands-on experience from a multitude of different sectors, including IT, Engineering, Finance, and the Armed Forces.
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.