Digital technologies for health and care offer enormous potential to improve patient or service user outcomes, increase staff productivity, reduce errors and extend conventional care.
This programme has been designed to support professionals working in any field of health or care with an interest in using digital technology, whether as practitioners, managers or commissioners.
It offers you a continuing professional development opportunity to boost your practice in this area, help if you’re looking for promotion or want to enhance your career and giving you the ability to scope and define a digital health project suitable for implementation within your practice area.
Employers can also commission a bespoke version of the programme to be delivered via blended learning.
Why Choose University of Cumbria
- Opportunity to study for a level 7 qualification in Digital Health
- Facility to develop the Postgraduate certificate to a Masters qualification through the Practice Development Framework
- Support from tutors who are research active in digital health
- Support from external champions with experience of digital innovation in health and care.
- Flexible study via distance learning to fit around your work commitments and lifestyle
- Blackboard, the Virtual Online Learning Environment, is used to deliver module content
- Access to discussion groups, webinars, blogs and video content
- A wealth of additional learning materials and support in your studies via our EResources
- The opportunity to develop a work-based project which fits in with your work, potentially enhancing your career and practice