Through this programme, you will study a range of core topics developing an understanding of project planning, development and implementation from project governance and establishing a business case, to using effective communication to engage internal and external stakeholders.
On this course you will...
- Get an opportunity to transfer into Project Management to pursue specialist postgraduate study and future career opportunities in the sector.
- Have an ideal stepping-stone on to the MSc Project Leadership programme.
- Apply your learning directly back to your organisation with a flexible delivery pattern that complements the workplace environment.
- Study a range of interactive project topics, developing knowledge of fundamental project management concepts and principles, and maximising opportunities for professional development and collaboration.
- Be working with leading providers of Project Management education in the UK, partnering with employers such as Sellafield Ltd., BAE Systems, Rolls Royce, the NHS, and the BBC in recent years.
- Have access to our Academic Staff who have a wealth of hands-on experience from a multitude of different sectors, including IT, Engineering, Finance, and the Armed Forces.
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.