The LL.M Corporate Governance meets the current demand for specialist knowledge and skills in the rapidly expanding fields of international commercial law and corporate governance law. It provides students with the opportunity to explore, in-depth, the legal regulation of the world of international business and corporate governance. Academically rigorous, the LL.M will expose students to a practical real-world application of the law.
A unique aspect of the programme is the possibility to learn through applied, real case studies that will enhance your problem solving skills and therefore maximise your career potential.
- Engage in effective individual research and demonstrate the ability to understand and apply management theory, and to make, sound judgments under conditions of uncertainty.
- Exhibit improved independent research and time management skills, having undertaken a substantial self-managed research project which involved application of a variety of management and research practices.
- Demonstrate enhanced interpersonal and team skills, through working with others from different industry or cultural backgrounds.
- Continue to reflect on their existing experiences, and learn from and build on the experience of others.
- Develop into modern, well rounded and outward looking managers with a high concern for customers and and colleagues.