This course is run in exclusive partnership with the Robert Kennedy College in Zurich, Switzerland and applications should be made directly at their website.
The MBA is the prime management qualification for managers. Designed for your success, the MBA creates distinctive managers with a comprehensive knowledge of the latest business practices. This specialised MBA in Educational Leadership explores the nature of leadership from both the individual and the collective or depersonalised perspective, and apply them to their own professional context. In addition, students will critically analyse the relationship between leadership, educational purpose, pupil outcomes and tensions created in attempting to measure public value in a service characterized by complexity. Although there may be some bias towards UK practice in particular with respect to case study discussions, the programme should be considered global in terms of its coverage of leadership and education.
The MBA has been shaped to form what the programme team believes to be a unique curriculum. It allows students to:
- Gain a UK Higher Education Institution accredited MBA.
- Study in their own time (in whatever time-zone in which they live).
- Study at their own pace (within the current period of University of Cumbria regulations for part-time study).
- Continue to live in their own country/location without disrupting family life.
- Continue to pursue their existing career without a break.