Lancaster is a vibrant university city offering all the benefits of a great student life experience within a small and welcoming community. If you're thinking of studying here, find out what our campus residences have to offer.
10 minutes from campus
Waddell (North/South) Halls of Residence, University of Cumbria, Bowerham Road, Lancaster, LA1 3RR
View on map
241 rooms featuring a mix of ensuite and standard single, with communal kitchen lounges. Flats share between 6-7 students, in blocks of 6.
Located on campus, Waddell Halls are perfect for getting to and from lectures and seminars, whilst being secluded from the main campus to ensure privacy. The halls are only a 10 minute walk from the centre of Lancaster.
Standard Single: £96.00 PW
Ensuite: £125.00 PW
Standard Single: £82.00 PW
- 227 standard and 16 en-suite single bedrooms
- Broadband WiFi access throughout all halls of residence
- Residence Life Assistant arranging events for students on and off campus
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with a communal lounge. Shared bathrooms per flat
- Adapted rooms for students with mobility or hearing impairments
- Bike store on-site with contents insurance included
- On-site laundry facilities
Private Sector Accommodation
We also advertise houses in the local area owned by private landlords through Cumbria StudentPad.