Richard is responsible for the development and delivery of courses in Project Management and Commercial Management. Courses delivered to undergraduate students and delegates from local industry.
Richard is currently investigating the use of NEC3 within industry.
Qualifications and memberships
- B Eng. in Civil and Structurual Engineering.
- Chartered Engineer
- Member of the Institute of Civil Engineering
- Member of Association of Project Managers
Academic and research interests
- Project Management
- Construction Management
- Civil and Structural Engineering
Recent external roles
- Engineering Project Manager
- Managing Director