ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
The everyonelearning@ Hawthorns, Kingfisher, Mossley Hollins Teaching Partnership are passionate about training teachers to become outstanding professionals who can inspire learners. We believe trainees should build relationships with stakeholders and learn from outstanding practitioners who will be on hand to offer guidance and support throughout the course.
Working in partnership with the University of Cumbria we have designed an exciting training opportunity that combines school placement experiences with training and development opportunities that take place across our partnership schools, as well as at the University of Cumbria.
We see this as an opportunity to invest in future leaders and to secure standards of teaching delivered by outstanding practitioners
School Direct gives our trainees the opportunity to:
- Train as professionals from day one
- Immerse themselves in the life of a school
- Reflect immediately on their training and seminars and see theory put into practice
- Reflect on the kind of teacher they see themselves becoming
- Be trained by leading primary specialists
- Speak to school leaders and classroom practitioners to develop skills and knowledge
- Take risks and discover their potential as class teachers
- Identify their strengths and potential as leaders
- Discuss and consider contrasting placements
- See the social, emotional and educational development of children from EYFS to Key Stage 4.
The University of Warwick provides accreditation for the QTS element of these University of Cumbria programmes.