Protecting your data
As a member of our 45,000 strong community of graduates you are very important to us. Whether you studied with us in the last ten years as University of Cumbria, or prior to this at St. Martin’s College, Charlotte Mason College or Cumbria Institute of the Arts, you are a valued member of our Alumni Association.
We promise to manage your data very carefully and be honest and open on what data we hold for you and for what purpose.
You can find our Alumni Association Privacy Notice here.
You can find the Student Privacy Notice here.
The University of Cumbria Alumni Association considers its relationship with alumni to be lifelong, and therefore we will carry on communicating with you unless you tell us you no longer wish to hear from us. We want you to be in control of how we communicate to you, and what we communicate to you about.
You can choose how and why we communicate with you on our Communication Preferences page here.
There are many reasons why you should stay in touch with the University of Cumbria, here are just a few:
- Keep up to date with our evolving range of benefits and services
- Keep updated with the latest news about discounts for further study
- Keep up to date with university news and updates from your fellow classmates
- Keep in touch with your friends
- Organise your class reunions
- Attend professional networking events
- Find out all the details of our new mentoring scheme
- Keep updated on our range of CPD and employability events to keep you ahead in your career
You can come back to the Communication Preferences page and choose to opt in or out of the different categories at any time.
If you have any questions about the way in which we use your data or communication preferences please do not hesitate to contact us. Email email@example.com or telephone 01228 616391.