This Higher Level Apprenticeship allows you to gain a Foundation Degree, as well as an Assistant Practitioner qualification (through skills gained from placement competencies).
The programme has been mapped to National Occupational Standards, the Care Certificate Framework and the Standards of Proficiency for Radiography.
Areas of study
- Gain an understanding of health and wellbeing and factors that affect this
- Applied anatomy and physiology
- Assessing, planning and being able to deliver and manage high quality care
- Applied clinical skills
- Public health including health agendas, inequalities, government policies and clinical guidelines
- Personal and professional development – incorporating study skills and lifelong learning