The course content and structure are informed by contemporary research into project management as a discipline in its own right as well as incorporating advice and guidance from employers and the Association for Project Management (APM). The course teaching team were also closely involved in the development of the Degree Apprenticeship standard and thus understand the journey that you will take from joining the programme to successfully graduating as a qualified Project Manager.
You will be awarded a Higher Level Apprenticeship (HLA) qualification alongside a BSc (Hons) upon completing your degree.
On this course you will...
- Develop robust business cases and learn project planning and control, alongside focusing on personal and professional development.
- Study stakeholder and communications management.
- Learn how to schedule development and management.
- Lead and manage teams.
- Work with projects, programmes and portfolios.
- Manage contract and commercial arrangements.
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.