This course provides participants with a broad level of project management knowledge in accordance with the APM Body of Knowledge 7th edition. Participants will explore core topics including scheduling, leadership and teamwork, and risk management, applying and consolidating their knowledge through a variety of individual and group-based exercises.
Facilitated by highly experienced tutors either online or in-person, the APM PMQ is delivered over six days (usually two blocks of three days).
On this course you will...
- Understand how organisations and projects are structured
- Understand project lifecycles and the situational context of projects
- Understand communication within project management
- Understand the principles of leadership and teamwork
- Understand planning for success, project scope management, schedule and resource management, and project procurement
- Understand risk and issue management in the context of project management, and quality in the context of a project
Find out more about studying with us
Stay focused. Go far. We've got you.
You don't have to go further to go far.
It only takes a few hours to change your life.