Designed for individuals who are new to the discipline of project management, this one-day course provides an overview of fundamental project management terminology, principles and activities including business case development, planning and estimating, and engaging project stakeholders.
Participants will explore the features of project delivery in comparison to business-as-usual operations and become familiar with core project management work and documentation.
This course is aligned to the Association for Project Management (APM) Body of Knowledge 7th edition, and available to study online or in-person.
On this course you will...
- Define a project and understand the environments within which they exist
- Understand the concept of project success and benefits
- Recognise how estimates and schedules are built and used
- Recognise the importance of stakeholder management and communication
- Understand the concept of risk and issue management
Find out more about studying with us
Stay focused. Go far. We've got you.
You don't have to go further to go far.
It only takes a few hours to change your life.