Participants will explore the activities, interfaces and challenges involved in setting and managing a programme-aligned project scope. Utilising a range of case studies and collaborative exercises, participants will gain an understanding of key activities including requirements gathering, selecting solutions, and tracking progress.
Available online or in-person, this course is relevant to all individuals working in a project or programme setting and may be especially helpful for those who are new to the project profession.
On this course you will...
- Describe how to collect requirements and convert these into a project scope
- Explain the role of the programme in defining a project’s scope
- Explain who is involved and the importance of team-working between disciplines, in creating a viable scope baseline
- Outline how the disciplines needed fit together to deliver the project to, and manage change of, its scope baseline
- Understand the benefits of investing time in setting the baseline correctly to be able to deliver against it
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.