A two-day awareness course, Introduction to Project Quality provides participants with an overview of quality management activities throughout the project lifecycle, looking at how quality management is implemented is why it is essential for the delivery of successful projects and programmes.
Participants will explore the four stages of the quality lifecycle (planning, assuring, controlling and improving) and the role of project leaders in facilitating quality management.
Available online or in-person, this course is relevant to all individuals working in a project or programme setting and may be especially helpful for those who are new to the project profession.
On this course you will...
- Describe the role quality plays in projects
- Explain how quality leadership plays a vital role in successful projects
- Provide an overview of the role of quality planning in a successful project
- Review the role of quality control in successful projects
- Summarise good practices in improving quality
- Explain how quality can be improved, by leveraging lessons from experience
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.