The Introduction to Commercial, Contracts and Supply course provides participants with an overview of commercial activities within a project and programme environment from acquisition strategies and the tender process, to supply chain development and management.
Participants will explore the key principles underpinning procurement and contracting, and the implications this has on cost and pricing.
The course is available to all professionals working in a project or programme environment although will be especially useful to participants who contribute to the commercial aspects of a project.
On this course you will...
- Define commercial activity and the procurement process
- Understand where procurement fits within the project lifecycle
- Understand contracts, contract management and the contract process
- Understand the tender process, works information and associated documents
- Understand collaborative working and supply chain development
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.