Designed for professionals who are not currently working in a project management-based role, this two-day course introduces the fundamental concepts of project management, building the understanding and skills to allow participants to apply the tools for managing successful projects to their everyday work environments.
A highly interactive course, participants will learn about the key activities across the project life cycle, working in groups to explore a project management case study and put their learning into practice.
On this course you will...
- Describe how a project is set up and managed.
- Explain how to start up a project.
- Define the key steps of planning a project.
- State the key actions in implementing and controlling project activities.
- Recognise the actions necessary to finish off a project.
Find out more about studying with us
Stay focused. Go far. We've got you.
You don't have to go further to go far.
It only takes a few hours to change your life.