Graduates from the University of Cumbria can bring a whole host of new skills to your business. As a university with a long history of work–related degree courses, we make sure our graduates understand what is required of them in the work place and that by the time they have finished their time with us they are work ready and in a great position to contribute to growing and improving your business.
Most of our degree courses include opportunities for placements and internships and many of our students undertake part-time work or volunteering during their time at university.
Graduates bring with them a range of benefits including:
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation
- A range of skills they have learnt from their degree experience
- High levels of productivity
- Adaptability and resilience
- No pre-conceptions of what can and can’t be done
- Fresh ideas and a new perspective
Whether you are a large national employer or a local/regional SME – the University of Cumbria Careers and Employability Service can help find the right graduates for you.
We can offer:
- Free registration on My Career Enriched, the University of Cumbria’s career hub. Promote graduate jobs, part-time work, work experience, industry placements and paid internships.
- Opportunities to attend fairs and events
- Opportunities to speak to groups and link with specific courses
- Course specific recruitment
- Advice and support on recruiting graduates
You can get in touch by registering on My Career Enriched and sending a query to our team.