Opportunities for engaging students and graduates in your business
As an employer, you will want to recruit employees who can bring real benefits to your organisation. The University of Cumbria has a long history of developing work-related degree courses which ensure our students and graduates understand what is required of them in the work place.
We offer free advice and support on recruiting:
- Seasonal, part-time and temporary roles
- Short work experience placements
- Paid internships
- Graduate roles
We use a variety of methods to advertise opportunities to our students:
- My Career Enriched: the University of Cumbria career hub, My Career Enriched, enables you to promote opportunities to students and graduates, book places at our careers events and send queries to our team. Register free at https://mycareerenriched.cumbria.ac.uk/.
- Social Media: @uoccareers We can promote your opportunities through our Twitter feed and Instagram.
- On campus: We can display posters on noticeboards on campus. Contact us to find out more about this as well as careers events and other on campus recruitment activities.