Study professional forestry at our National School of Forestry in the iconic Lake District National Park – a UNESCO World Heritage Site just minutes from our Ambleside Campus. Gain the skills to start a career in a sector crucial for biodiversity, society and the economy, with a pathway into the National School of Forestry.
On this course you will...
- Develop hands-on skills with our 150 hours of work experience.
- Get accredited by the Institute of Chartered Foresters.
- Use the latest forest management technology, such as remote sensing and drones during your studies, to enhance your employability.
- Benefits from our more than 50 years' experience educating and training professional and award-winning foresters.
- Boost your employability through our excellent links with the Royal Forestry Society, Institute of Chartered Foresters (ICF) and many other forestry organisations.
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.