This course will give you hands-on experience, providing the expertise, experience, confidence and creative skills you need to land your first professional job in this exciting industry.
We realise that, as a graduate, what makes you stand out from the crowd is your personality, passion, and the quality of the work in your portfolio, which is why your course will provide you with a wide variety of projects, including many ‘live briefs’, to help you discover what suits you best, allowing you to focus on developing your specialities. You will receive extensive feedback, support, and advice throughout your studies and have access to our state-of-the-art facilities and equipment.
We’re very proud of what our students achieve. Why not read their stories and see what happens on our course through our social channels or by visiting our 2021 Unsmasked Student Showcase?
On this course you will...
- Learn from graphic design, magazine design, illustration and typography experts and use industry-standard software, equipment and facilities.
- Do real graphic design work. 80% of your studies will be practical. 80% of your studies will be practical, so you won't be just learning theory.
- Build a robust portfolio of work for exhibits and display your talent to potential employers.
- Benefit from practical demonstrations, visits, and feedback from professional designers.
- Take part in our annual Futures Festival a three-day networking event offering you the opportunity to hear from industry professionals.
International student? More info
Stay focused. Go far. We've got you.
You don't have to go further to go far.
It only takes a few hours to change your life.