To break into the competitive but rewarding graphic design industry, you’ll need an exciting portfolio, excellent subject knowledge, the skills to use the latest professional equipment and technology – and your own unique flair in creatively solving communication problems.
So, if you’re looking for a graphic design foundation course that will develop your skills and confidence in a supportive, dynamic environment then look no further. Your introductory year will give you the technical expertise and knowledge to progress to our highly respected undergraduate programme.
Following your foundation year, our hands-on course is designed to take you to your creative limits and graduate with the confidence, experience and skills that are so sought after by employers in this highly selective but exciting industry.
On this course you will...
- Develop an appreciation of the key theories and contexts that influence graphic design today.
- Develop a portfolio of graphic design work that demonstrates your understanding, visual skills and critical judgement.
- Work on industry-led briefs enabling you to develop autonomy, creativity and professionalism.
- Develop a range of industry standard skills: idea generation, design development, typography, layout, 3D graphics, motion graphics, digital artwork, presentation skills, etc.
- Undertake group projects which simulate the workflow of a professional studio.
Find out more about studying with us
Stay focused. Go far. We've got you.
You don't have to go further to go far.
It only takes a few hours to change your life.