Eco-innovation Cumbria is a 4-year programme to help SMEs just like yours to improve efficiency, grow capacity and develop new solutions for industry. Interested? Get in touch today.
Eco-innovation Cumbria will help SMEs to:
- Identify and create opportunities to supply into the low carbon market
- Develop a multi-sector network across Cumbria
- Increase innovation in low carbon technologies
- Access academic expertise and specialist resource
- Develop products or processes which reduce greenhouse gases
- Increase engagement in Research and Development
- Provide exchange of knowledge to encourage companies to develop new products and services
Interested SMEs based in Cumbria should contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01228 888740.
Upcoming innovation workshop
Finance for Business Innovation Workshop
Thursday 8th February 2018