Eco-innovation Cumbria is a 4-year programme to help SMEs just like yours to improve efficiency, grow capacity and develop new solutions for industry.
Eco-innovation Cumbria will help SMEs to:
- Identify and create opportunities to supply into the low carbon market
- Develop a multi-sector network across Cumbria
- Increase innovation in low carbon technologies
- Access academic expertise and specialist resource
- Develop products or processes which reduce greenhouse gases
- Increase engagement in Research and Development
- Provide exchange of knowledge to encourage companies to develop new products and services
If you are an SME based in Cumbria and think this is of interest, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01228 888740 or contact Glyn Griffiths directly at email@example.com or call 07779 132185.
Eco-Innovation Cumbria MSc Research Projects
The Eco-Innovation Cumbria project is supporting the following new MSc research projects in collaboration with South Cumbria Rivers Trust, the Friends of the Lake District and Portable Ecosystems Ltd.
To find out more, and to apply follow the links below (pdf documents):
MSc Research Project for South Cumbria Rivers Trust
MSc Research Project for Friends of the Lake District
MSc Research Project for Portable Ecosystems Ltd
Student internships – application form for students
Paid opportunities are advertised on the University of Cumbria Jobshop
Search using keyword ‘Cumbria’.
Please use this application form and follow the instructions to apply for any of the advertised internships with local businesses.
Grow your idea
If you are interested in finding out more, get in touch today to discuss the eligibility of your business with one of our team.
Call us on 01228 888740 or contact Glyn directly on 07779 132185
The programme is led by the University of Cumbria, partnering with Lancaster University and the University of Central Lancashire, and funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)