The Institute of Education works through a partnership that includes over 1000 early years and primary schools and settings and over 250 secondary schools and other 11-19 settings.
The partnership services the Initial Teacher Education (ITE) requirements for the Institute of Education's early years, primary and secondary programmes. In addition to this, it also services foundation degree programmes and other programmes for teaching assistants.
- Placement, Travel and Accommodation Policy
- Information for Primary Students and Schools
- Information for Secondary Students and Schools
- Working in Partnership and Placement Offers
- Partnership Agreement
- School Direct Information
Become One of Our Education Partners
For general partnership enquiries please use the email contact for the office below. This email account is monitored constantly and may provide a quicker response than contacting an individual staff member direct.
All Campuses - email@example.com
Primary Telephone - 01228 279289