Our alumni are our best asset and their successful career paths, skills and knowledge can really inspire and help our students develop in the careers they dream of. After the success of last year's event, we will be holding our creative networking event in March, giving students the chance to learn from the best!
Come along and join us on the evening of Thursday 19 March 2015 at our Brampton Road campus. A chance for creative professional alumni to network with current students over a glass of wine and buffet.
Is this event right for me?
- Current student or alumnus in a creative subject such as graphic design, games design, web design, fine art, design crafts, illustration, journalism, event management, performing arts, adventure media, dance, film & TV production or photography etc.?
- Perhaps you are an alumnus and studied a different subject but now work in a creative field?
- Do you want opportunities to network and pursue collaborations with fellow creatives?
- Perhaps you are starting out in your creative career and would benefit from hearing from experienced alumni.
- As a graduate do you want the opportunity to 'give something back'. Do you have useful expertise and experiences that you could pass on to our current students?
- As a student do you want the opportunity to ask questions to creative professionals working in your dream job? Do you want opportunities to network and build contacts, to get your name known to potential employers?
- Do you own your own creative business and could offer work placements and opportunities to our students when they graduate?
- Maybe you studied at Brampton Road and want to come back to campus to reminisce about the good old days?
The format of the evening will include lots of networking time, an expert panel answering questions, wine and food. We will also be running tours for those eager to take a peek round campus... plus chance to visit our new gallery space.