Practice Education Facilitators
The University of Cumbria works closely with numerous PEFs across Cumbria and Lancashire. The role of the PEFs is to ensure the provision of high quality multi-professional learning environments for all healthcare students this includes in NHS settings and in the private, voluntary and independent sector.
Aspects of the PEF role include:
- Supporting learning and assessment in practice
- Quality Assurance of placements
- Promotion of inter-professional learning opportunities
- Management of placement capacity and capability
- Ensuring Provision of mentor updates
- Provision of in-house mentor Training Programmes.
- Provision of mentor and student suppor
Download details of our Practice Education Facilitators Here