Higher and Degree Level Apprenticeships offer you the best combination of on-the-job training and for-the-job learning
What are the benefits of an apprenticeship?
- Combine on-the-job training with studying towards a high level qualification
- Earn a wage whilst studying
- Gain practical work experience
- Make valuable connections in your chosen field
- Available at a range of levels (Level 4 - Level 7)
- Professional Body Accreditations are also available for certain courses.
If you are an individual with your employer's backing to study an apprenticeship, get in touch today.
What our apprentices say...
Find out what it's like to study a higher level apprenticeship.
Read Lisa's story
Read David's story
Read Adrienne's story
Open up your future! Call us now on 0845 606 1144 or send an email to email@example.com to find out more about studying a Higher or Degree Level Apprenticeship.
Apprenticeship Application Form
This link will take you to a downloadable MS Word version of the University’s application form for our Higher and Degree Level Apprenticeships.
- The application for an apprenticeship programme must be a joint application from the employer and the individual that will undertake the apprenticeship and you must have your employer’s support and agreement before an application can be processed. You employer will need to complete and sign the appropriate sections of the application.
- All parts of the application form must be completed and you must provide copies of all the documents listed on the last page of the application in order for it to be processed. The university requires copies of:
- Educational Qualifications (Especially English and Maths if you have them)
- Birth Certificate
- Passport/Driving Licence/Official Photo identification
- If you have any questions about the application process please contact the enquiry team at the university Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 920 9619.