Implementation: Facilitating Service Change
Partners agreed that the best approach to implementation of digital health and social care was through a multi-stakeholder planning approach, focused on a specific pathway, patient/client group or geographic area. The 'Digital Think Tank' was developed and 4 half day workshops were held, involving 10-20 participants from a range of relevant organisations. For each one, there is a report available, which can be accessed via the link below. In addition, a survey of mental health professionals was done by email and in March 2016 the Forum held three workshop events to feed in to development of the NHS England Local Digital Roadmap for Cumbria.
- Use of Digital Technologies in End of Life Care in Cumbria. Hosted by St Mary's Hospice, Ulverston. October 2015.
- Carlisle Healthy City: Rural and Urban: Use of Digital Technologies in supporting the WHO Healthy City programme. Hosted by Carlisle City Council, October 2015.
- Use of Digital Technologies in Assisted Living for people with Learning Disabilities in Cumbria. Hosted by the Glenmore Trust, Penrith. December 2015.
- Service Innovation and Advanced Nursing Practice: Digital Solutions in Health and Social Care. Hosted by University of Cumbria, February 2016.
- Digital Technology for Mental Health: Survey of Mental Health Professionals in Cumbria. March 2016.