The Barn Library
Nestled in the heart of our Ambleside campus, The Barn Library has all the resources and facilities you need for a productive day of study.
The library resources have a particular emphasis on outdoor studies, forestry, conservation, and business and leadership.
- Extended opening hours during term time and assessment periods
- Access to over 210,000 books, 340,000 ebooks and 25,000 journals from across our network of libraries
- Additional material including a range of maps, both on paper or online, climbing guides and sailing charts
- Subject-specific advice to help you find the ideal library resources for your course
- Flexible learning spaces
- Individual, group and online skills support
- Laptops and a range of media equipment to borrow
- WiFi access