I undertook a significant amount of time on placement with my midwifery degree programme which was a highlight. I was lucky enough to spend seven weeks in a hospital in a remote area of Kenya called Ortum in the summer of my second year and I loved the whole thing!
Being a midwife is a rewarding and exciting profession. With our courses, you'll be able to confidently take the next step in your career, whether you're just starting out or taking it to the next level.
Accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and taught by highly experienced midwives, our courses will equip you with the skills and experience you need to become a successful midwife. 100% of our undergraduate midwifery students went into employment or further study within 6 months of finishing their course*.
- Child Birth Promoting and Facilitating Normal Birth
- Examination of the Newborn
- Examination of the Newborn (level 7)
- Non-Medical Prescribing in the Context of Nursing, Midwifery and Community Specialist Public Health Nursing (V300) (Level 7)
- Non-medical Prescribing in the Context of Nursing, Midwifery, Community Specialist Public Health Nursing (V300) (Level 6)
- Return to Practice (Midwifery) (Level 6)