Non-salaried places: PGCE Secondary (11-16) with QTS in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Drama/Performing Arts, Geography, History, Mathematics, Modern Languages, Music, Physical Education and Physics
Location: Cheshire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester
Start date: September
Lead school: Kings Leadership Academy
About Our School
Working in partnership with the University of Cumbria we have designed an exciting training opportunity that combines school placement experiences with training and development opportunities that take place across our partnership schools, as well as at the University of Cumbria.
Why Train With GST? School Direct Home - Great Schools Trust
The ability to engage with like-minded subject trainees and qualified specialists will help you to develop both your subject knowledge and pedagogy.
Enrolment onto our teaching programme will provide you with access to:
- Regular mentoring by leading professionals who have secured exceptional outcomes in the role you have your sights set on.
- Weekly academy CPD in addition to the training programmes for initial teacher training.
- The trust’s ‘Pedagogy’ manual, peer-reviewed by teachers, with contributions from respected commentators and practitioners, offering new directions for innovative classroom practice.
- The trust’s online teaching and leadership platform with access to thousands of articles, journals and papers through an online gateway presenting up-to-date research articles from research teams and practitioners across the world.
- Opportunities to share in online and face-to-face communities seeking to build the profession’s capacity for research and innovation via national and regional events, activities and a directory for members wanting to collaborate in exploring specific aspects of practice.