Intended Learning Outcomes
On successful completion, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and critical evaluation of applied physical assessment techniques.
- Critically analyse and differentiate normal and abnormal physical assessment variants, demonstrating knowledge and understanding of the clinical significance.
- Formulate and critically analyse treatment plans based on clinical findings.
- Critically analyse how learning from this module has transformed your understanding of your practice.
We look forward to working with you throughout this module, we strive to provide a stimulating and challenging academic and scholarly environment for you to advance your academic and professional development.
The module adopts a problem based learning approach and explores applied physical assessment techniques and subsequent clinical skills required for effective treatment, critical thinking skills. Teaching staff will determine the topics which may change over the duration of the module due to the dynamic nature of ambulance practice
Indicative Student Workload (hours)
- Guided independent study 182
- Scheduled learning and teaching 18
We provide a stimulating and challenging academic and scholarly environment for you to advance your academic and professional development.
When taken as part of a specific named award, the module content and assessment must be focussed towards the subject of that award.