The course provides you with the opportunity to enhance and extend your existing knowledge and expertise by focusing on the critical areas of success in the tourism industry. Each module provides you with a ‘toolkit’ for modelling what successful tourism sector provision looks like in this highly diverse industry with multiple stakeholders and widely differing agendas.
Balance work and study with our flexible study options.
On this course you will...
- Develop and deepen your knowledge and understanding of the tourism industry.
- Generate new ideas and accept accountability for decision making.
- Appraise the value of tourism theory in a real-world context.
- Develop the skills needed to shape change within your sector of the tourism industry.
- Enhance your employability, career potential and personal effectiveness.
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.