The course provides you with the opportunity to enhance and extend your existing knowledge and expertise by focusing on the critical areas of success in the tourism industry. Each module provides you with a ‘toolkit’ for modelling what successful tourism sector provision looks like in this highly diverse industry with multiple stakeholders and widely differing agendas.
On this course you will...
- Develop and deepen your knowledge and understanding of the tourism industry.
- Examine cutting edge thinking and practice across the tourism sector.
- Utilise advanced subject-specific skills to enable decision-making in complex and unpredictable situations.
- Synthesise concepts and integrate new knowledge in a real-world context.
- Enhance your employability, career potential and personal effectiveness.
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.