Contractual Obligations For All Students
The Student Financial Regulations explain your contractual obligations to the university with regards to student fees and finance.
It includes our policies about:
- Tuition fees and payments
- Cancellations, withdrawal from programmes and interruption of studies
- Debt management procedures
- Other fees, fines and charges
- Bursaries and scholarships
- Please read the policy for the start year of your current course carefully before registering at the university.
Links To Regulations
Students who started in 2022-23
Students who started in 2021-22
Students who started in 2020-21
If you have any queries about the Student Financial Regulations then please see our contact us page or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as well as speaking directly with your admissions advisor.