Current teacher or educator looking to enhance your professional skills and learning? Our well-respected MA programme in Education Professional Practice guides you through an academic repertoire covering a range of pathways in the education field. Our research-active tutor team will guide, support and encourage you through this exciting and challenging experience. Moreover, the option of a smaller ‘stand alone’ module is designed as an introduction to masters-level work while paying fees in instalments will also allow for greater flexibility and balance.
On this course you will...
- Enhance your current professional learning.
- Experience high standards in teaching, learning and assessment.
- Achieve an MA in a specialist educational pathway.
- Enjoy a wide range of module choices for learning and leadership.
- Bring existing PGCE/M Level credits with you from prior learning.
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.