On this programme, you can build on your existing learning experiences to advance your academic and professional development in a stimulating and challenging environment. You will gain specialised knowledge and a critical awareness of issues in Legal and Criminological Psychology. You'll cover the application of psychology to forensic and legal issues.
Teaching is done through a variety of blended learning and campus-based activities explicitly designed to meet the needs of learners working in a range of contexts.
On this course you will...
- Be able to explore and apply psychological literature to current issues, contexts and experiences around legal and criminological settings.
- Be given high quality support and guidance by our lecturing team who are active in their research and practice.
- Learn valuable transferrable skills in PG research, which are highly sought after by employers.
- Have the opportunity to choose topics and areas that you want to learn more about to tailor your learning experience.
- Have the opportunity to shape your MSc experience to your own interests and career goals, allowing our team to help you to reach your ideal future career.
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.