MBA - Tourism Management
Aimed at existing industry professionals seeking to optimise their career potential, our MBA in Tourism Management is designed in consultation with regional and national businesses operating in a range of sectors across the tourism industry.
Develop an operational and strategic understanding of tourism management, in line with modern challenges and issues confronting businesses operating in this dynamic and fast moving industry.
The course provides you with the opportunity to enhance and extend your existing knowledge and expertise by focusing on the critical areas of success in the tourism industry. Each module provides you with a ‘toolkit’ for modelling what successful tourism sector provision looks like in this highly diverse industry with multiple stakeholders and widely differing agendas.
On this course you will...
- Develop and deepen your knowledge and understanding of the tourism industry.
- Examine cutting edge thinking and practice across the tourism sector.
- Extend your critical thinking, conceptual thinking and reasoning skills relating to effective leadership and management within the tourism industry.
- Enhance your employability, career potential and personal effectiveness.
- Further develop and refine your ability to carry out independent research in the field of tourism management.
Nestled in the Lake District National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Ambleside campus is the perfect place for world-savers, animal lovers, and adventurers. There is never a dull moment when surrounded by such natural beauty and opportunity.Find out more
Find out more about studying with us
Attend an Open Day at Cumbria
An Open Day is your opportunity to explore one of 5 campuses, meet your lecturers, and find out how the University of Cumbria could become your new home.