Career-focused courses, friendly learning environments and outstanding teaching facilities, we have it all at the University of Cumbria. Choose from Sport Rehabilitation or Sport Coaching & Physical Education.
98% of our graduates are in work or further study within six months of graduating (DLHE 2017).
- Placement opportunities to get you ready for the workplace
- Access to excellent laboratory and clinical facilities
- World-class research in Sport Psychology, active ageing and coaching communication
|The University of Cumbria is one of the few institutions in the country that has Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) endorsed professional standards that are awarded as part of our degrees.|
|Our British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers (BASRat) accreditation enables our Sport Rehabilitation students to seek employment in the NHS, with professional sports clubs or as a consultant and is internationally recognised through the World Federation of Athletic Training and Therapy.|
- BA (Hons)Sport Coaching and Physical Education
- BSc (Hons)Sport Conditioning and Performance Analysis with Integrated Foundation Year
- BA (Hons)Sport Coaching and Physical Education (with integrated foundation year)
- BA (Hons)Sport Coaching and Physical Education (Top-up)
- BSc (Hons)Sport Conditioning and Performance Analysis
- BSc (Hons)Sport Rehabilitation (with Integrated Foundation Year)
- BSc (Hons)Sport and Exercise Therapy (Top Up)
- BSc (Hons)Sport Rehabilitation
Sport at the University of Cumbria
Sport, Coaching and Physical Education students running a KS2 inclusion event.
Sport Rehabilitation students learning key skills in the rehabilitation clinic
Sport, Coaching and Physical Education Students running a Change 4 Life event as part of one of their modules of study
Sport Rehabilitation students use a balance ball to assess capabilities
Sport, Coaching and Physical Education student using equipment alongside a lecturer in the human performance laboratory
Sport Rehabilitation student practising on another student
Sport, Coaching and Physical Education students working with a lecturer in our gym
Sport, Coaching and Physical Education students working with a lecturer on our astroturf
Sport students making use of our sports hall for a community event they organised.