Wish to pursue a career in domestic and global organisations or the not-for-profit sector?
Well, we’ve designed you a course - in consultation with industry and the professional bodies – so you can gain all the core academic and practical skills you’ll need to adapt and succeed in the globally changing business landscape.
Why Choose University of Cumbria
We’ll provide you with a firm grasp of operations management, economics and business management, while enabling you to develop core skills in problem solving, decision making, team working and communications.
But you won’t just learn theoretically about business management - you’ll be doing it, thanks to our innovative teaching. From leading a lecture to turning the classroom into an office, you’ll get every opportunity to become the confident and effective manager that employers demand in today’s dynamic business environment.
- Use the latest technology and packages you need in the real business world
- Graduate with a solid portfolio of work - informed by academic theory and current thinking – to present to a future employer
- Great tutor support and we get to know you because our class sizes are small
- Taught by academic tutors who are current industry consultants and published experts
- Tutors are involved in international research, keeping your learning right up-to-date
- Study in a professional environment in our dedicated Business School
- Tailor make your own courses to fit your future career path
- We’ll push you to your academic limit, so you graduate being the best you can be
- Opportunity to study abroad
You’ll be living in a vibrant student city of Lancaster by the spectacular north west coastline and within an hour of the Lake District National Park and the big cities of Manchester and Liverpool. So, whether you want lively or leisurely, you’re within reach of both.
We’ve seen former students being snapped up by banks and major high-street companies for graduate schemes.
So, if you’re looking for a course that’ll give you an edge in business, a great employability profile and current industry-specific business knowledge – this is it.
*NSS Results 2017 for courses grouped within Business Management, Accounting and Finance, International Business Management, Business Management with pathways
Many of our full-time programmes can be studied over a longer period on a part-time basis. Please contact the course enquiries team for further details.