If you're looking to top-up your management degree with a focus on international business, then our course is just what you need to open the doors of your successful career.
You’ll study human resources, marketing, finance and operations, giving you extensive knowledge of the international business environment and preparing you well for a career in the global business world.
Why Choose University of Cumbria
You’ll get a firm grasp of the fundamentals of international business and communication in small, medium and large organisations with a sound knowledge. But you won’t just learn theoretically about business - you’ll be doing it.
Our innovative teaching can bolster your international business practice – and especially cross-cultural boundaries - because you’ll find yourself leading a lecture, or turning the classroom into a boardroom, giving you every opportunity to build your business confidence.
- Opportunity to study at our collaborative partner FAME in Malaysia
- Graduate with a solid portfolio of work to present to a future employer
- Our strong links with regional, national and international businesses boost your placement and employment prospects
- Use the latest technology and packages of that in the real business world
- We get to know you due to small class sizes and provide a personal tutor system
- Taught by academic tutors who are current industry consultants and published experts
- Tutors conduct international research giving you dynamic and research-informed teaching
- Study in a professional and interactive environment of our dedicated Business School
- We’ll push you to your academic limit, so you graduate being the best you can be
If you aspire to work in the global business world and with multi-national companies, our course is the perfect springboard for your career.
Graduates of BA (Hons) International Business and Communication will be enterprising and entrepreneurial in spirit, ready to take on a corporate position in a national or international corporation.