Knowing how to deal with and appreciate the daily challenges impacting on businesses globally is crucial to corporate success.
So, we’ve designed our BA (Hons) in International Business Management (Top-up) so that you gain a firm grasp of global challenges and opportunities in the world of international business, while developing the appropriate cross‐cultural communications skills you’ll need to succeed in the international landscape.
Why Choose University of Cumbria
You’ll learn about the dynamics and issues facing international business and intercultural communications, which will enable you to offer realistic solutions for the successful growth of international businesses.
But you won’t just learn theoretically about business - you’ll be doing it.
Our innovative teaching can bolster your international business practice – and especially cross-cultural boundaries - because you’ll find yourself leading a lecture, or turning the classroom into a boardroom, giving you every opportunity to build your business confidence and give you an authentic insight into the scenarios and challenges that you will face in your future career.
- Opportunity to study at our collaborative partner FAME in Malaysia
- Graduate with a solid portfolio of work to present to a future employer
- Our strong links with regional, national and international businesses boost your placement and employment prospects
- Use the latest technology and packages of that in the real business world
- We get to know you due to small class sizes and provide a personal tutor system
- Taught by academic tutors who are current industry consultants and published experts
- Tutors conduct international research giving you dynamic and research-informed teaching
- Study in a professional and interactive environment of our dedicated and award-winning Business School
- Access to new and modern social and study spaces, technology and facilities
- Be the best that you can be, beacuse we'll push you to your academic limit
You’ll live on our campus in the vibrant student city of Lancaster by the spectacular north west coastline and within an hour of the Lake District National Park and the big cities of Manchester and Liverpool. So, whether you want lively or leisurely in your free time, you’re within reach of both.
Our campus is also home to the Centre For Regional Economic Development , where our academics work with local authorities together with large and small organisations to research and analyse contemporary issues affecting local and regional economies in the north of England. So, your studies will benefit from the latest research and best practices.
Our graduates have been snapped up by major companies for graduate schemes.
If you're looking to top-up your business degree with a focus on international business, then our course is just what you need to give you an edge in business and springboard your career.
Many of our full-time programmes can be studied over a longer period on a part-time basis. Please contact the course enquiries team for further details.