Our foundation course will provide you with a solid foundation of essential university skills and business acumen needed to progress to our degree level programme.
On our course you'll learn to critically evaluate the relationships between international business strategy and operational needs, how to provide creative and innovative solutions through the essential attributes of management and leadership.
We will teach you to contextualise business management and practice across a range of public, private, and third stream organisations in local, regional, national, international, and global contexts.
In addition to studying at our Lancaster campus, you can also choose to study at our collaborative partner FAME based in Malaysia.
On this course you will...
- Gain awareness of the broader contexts and sphere of influence within which international business operates.
- Study and practice international business management drawing on a range of perspectives in the fields of international marketing, strategic management, entrepreneurship and international human resources.
- Develop your critical thinking, conceptual thinking and reasoning skills relating to international business and management.
- Enhance your employability, career potential and personal effectiveness.
- Develop your ability to carry out independent research in the field of business and management.
Find out more about studying with us
Stay focused. Go far. We've got you.
You don't have to go further to go far.
It only takes a few hours to change your life.